I have thinkers block. It is a serious case. I have a plethroa of ideas sitting as drafts, half written mangled thought processes which I am unable to mold into coherent enough thoughts to publish.
I have some serious things I have been thinking about.
- I have been thinking a lot about what Deepak Chopra has to say on the "7 stages of love."
- I have been thinking a lot about why Jim Wallis' conclusions are wrong though his thesis "Budgets are moral documents" is correct.
- I have been thinking about my own attempts to create positive brand awareness for Jesus.
- I have been working on a critique of "Black rednecks and white liberals" by Thomas Sowell.
- I have been working on this "children's story" of a rock star (Bono) as on a Don Quixote like crusade that demonstrates the merits of his work.
A few quotes that have started posts that did not make it to publish:
"Not all the Bible may be fact, but it is all TRUTH" - Rob Bell
"But this chocolate thing goes to a whole different level. -
Children are being sold as slaves, being beaten and killed for not working fast enough, just so I have ninety-seven inexpensive candy options when I step up to the register at CVS. Kids are dying for candy.
What in hell are we doing?" - milton brasher-cunningham
"These teenagers don’t feel as though their sexuality has to define them, or that they have to define it, which has led some psychologists and child-development specialists to label them the “post-gay” generation. But kids like Alair and her friends are in the process of working up their own language to describe their behavior. Along with gay, straight, and bisexual, they’ll drop in new words, some of which they’ve coined themselves: polysexual, ambisexual, pansexual, pansensual, polyfide, bi-curious, bi-queer, fluid, metroflexible, heteroflexible, heterosexual with lesbian tendencies—or, as Alair puts it, “just sexual.” The terms are designed less to achieve specificity than to leave all options open." - Alex Morris
I have decided I am never coming back to any of these posts. I am deleteing the draft and moving on. Please stick around, I know I will be able to formulate a cognitive post again soon.