1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing five years ago?
Working at the same company, with only 1 child who would have been a toddler.
What are five things on your to-do list for today? (I'm answering tomorow since I am on my way to sleep after this)
1. Goto Church
2. Have Father's Day Lunch with my Kiddos
3. Go on a Scavenger Hunt
4. Call My Dad
5. Clean Out The Van :(
What are five snacks you enjoy?
3. Dry Roasted Peanuts
4. Fair Trade Chocolare
5. Pork Rinds - cuz they're SO good for you!
What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Build An Orphan Village In Swaziland
2. Pay off my parents, my in-laws, and my brother's house.
3. Build more orphan villages and care points throughout Sub-Saharan Africa.
4. Hire Programmers To Write a web 2.0 Bible Study site.
5. Get World Race Accredited As Like 12 Hours of College Credit (I am in love with WR and wish it had been around when I was 23!)
What are five of your bad habits?
1. Being Passive Aggressive
2. Biting My Finger Nails
3. Skipping My Bible Study
4. Taking On Too Much
5. Not Calling My Grandmas Enough
What are five places where you have lived?
1. Patrick AFB, FL
2. Scott AFB, IL
3. Landstuhl Germany
4. York, NE
5. Dupage County, IL
What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Information Technology Director
2. Youth & Children's Minister
3. Country Kitchen cook and server.
4. Jiffy Lube (2 Weeks)
5. Usher - Kerasotes Theater
So my three Tags:
1. Niki, Jeff, and Rob
Post a Comment